- We specialize in all types of breeds including toy, small, large and hypoallergenic Designer Pooches.
- We screen families and help match them with a puppy that will meet their needs and their lifestyle.
- A supervising veterinarian visits our facility on a weekly basis.
- All of our puppies are examined, dewormed and vaccinated by the supervising veterinarian.
- Our puppies stay with us for a minimum observation period of 2 weeks to ensure a healthy transition ito their new environment.
Our puppies come with:
- Medical History
- Veterinary Certificate of Health
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Pedigree Certificate when applicable
- 1 Year Warranty for Congenital Diseases
- Puppy Care Instructions
- With the assistance of our team members, the puppies experience critical human socialization as well as puppy socialization on a daily basis to ensure their development into mentally healthy adult dogs.
- Proper feeding is essential especially in small breed puppies because they are particularly susceptible to hypoglycemia-abnormal decrease of sugar in the blood.
- Puppies must eat a minimum of 3 times a day and be given oral liquid vitamins to prevent hypoglycemia.
- For evey 30 minutes of play, allow 3 hours of rest in their crate or plapen area.
- Puppies should not go outside until the have visited the veterinarian and have completed all vaccines.